Dream Unlimited is a diversified real estate investment and asset management company based in Canada. The Company has around $14 billion in Assets Under Management and employs over 800 people. Dream Unlimited was founded in 1994 and was originally a part of Dundee Corporation but was spun off from Dundee Corp. in mid
The operating model of Dream Unlimited combines the recurring cash flow of the asset management business with real estate and energy infrastructure balance sheet assets. The scope of the business includes residential land development, housing and condominium development, asset management & management services for four TSX-listed funds, investments in and management of Canadian renewable energy infrastructure and commercial property ownership.
Real Estate focused Asset Management
Dream Unlimited provides asset management services for four TSX listed real estate funds:
- Dream Office REIT – Canadian office REIT;
- Dream Global REIT – the first Canadian REIT to invest exclusively outside of Canada;
- Dream Industrial REIT – Canada’s largest pure-play industrial REIT; and
- Dream Alternatives Trust – Provides investors with exposure to hard asset alternative investments.
Additionally, Dundee Unlimited owns and operates a number of operating businesses. These include:
- Homes by Dream – an award-winning home and condominium developer;
- Dream Development – Canada’s largest residential developer with ~10,000 acres of land;
- Dream Centres – focused on developing retail shopping destinations in our residential communities; and
- Renewable Power – we invest in renewable energy infrastructure.
Dream Unlimited Writeups
- Canadian Real Estate Companies and REITs (Horizon Kinetics, December 2013)
- Dream Unlimted Investor Presentation (Dream Management, September 2018)
Dream Unlimited Corp: A Lot of Hidden Value (Canadian Value Stocks, September 2018)