Frontier IP Group (AIM:FIPP) is an early stage investment company that provides commercialization services in return for equity stakes in private technology companies. The company sources technology projects that are ready for commercialization primarily within European universities.
Frontier IP has an experienced management team, a portfolio of companies offering strong growth potential and a capital efficient business model, where equity stakes are earned through providing proactive, hands-on commercialization services.
The Group’s current equity holdings is concentrated on four high growth technology clusters:
- Artificial intelligence
- Robotics and big and sparse data
- Pathogens and cell imaging
- Food and agritech
- Engineered particles and materials
Investment Research Resources
- Frontier IP Group plc: Initiation of Coverage. Published by VSA Capital on November 12, 2020.
- Frontier IP Group Investor Presentation. Published in November 2020.