Euronext N.V. is a leading pan-European market infrastructure company. It operates stock exchanges in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Oslo and Paris. Its suite of products and services include market facilities for equities, bonds, exchange-traded funds and derivatives for various asset classes. Euronext also operates a foreign exchange trading platform. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositaries (CSD) in Denmark, Norway and Portugal.
The Group is a technology services provider to financial institutions. The company also operates Euronext Growth and Euronext Access, which is an alternative traded platform that allows small and medium-sized enterprises to list their shares for over the counter trading.
As of June 2020, it had nearly 1,500 listed issuers worth €3.8 trillion in market capitalization.
Investment Research Resources
- Euronext Investor Relations
- How did the Exchanges do in the Financial Crisis of 2008? Published in March 2020.
- Stock Exchanges: Beautiful Business Models. Published in February 2020.
Notable News Coverage
- Oslo Børs cash equities and ETF markets go live on Euronext Optiq platform. The Trade News on November 30, 2020.
- Euronext to acquire the Borsa Italiana Group and create the leading pan-european market infrastructure. Euronext press release from October 2020.